Graduation? Damn!

You know how since the first day of college all you think about is graduating. But trust me this is not the case when you are a senior two months away from graduation, and has NO JOB! All your thinking about is spending more time in school!

Maybe it isn't even the fact that I don't have a job. I would be speaking behalf of many people when I say, I just don't want to leave the people. I don't want to go in to another life, with new friends and new environments.

I like having to stay up all night studying for tests, I like socializing or sleeping at the library, I like having music up on full blast with Sara singing and cleaning to it. I even like having people come screaming "after party! after party!" at 2.30 am on Fridays waking up my roommates and I. I even would go to the extent of saying that I would actually miss people finishing all of our groceries on the same day we buy them.

No I don't want to graduate. I will miss these idiots too much :(


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suit pants and long hours

Who decides "Ugly"?

No, I dont know!