Quarter Life Crisis



As I approach closer and closer to that one mile stone, that one point in your life, you are still not sure of being a kid or an adult, that point in life you want to take charge of your future and decisions, but the pocket seems to be a little bit empty for that, that point in life you realize the change in your parents faces to see the wrinkles coming in (my mother will not be happy with that statement though), you suddenly realize “holy mother of jack fruit!.. I am growing old”

Its not easy accepting that now every relationship you have you first need to think about if this person is a suitable life partner (seriously) and that you can raise kids with, and that you can’t eat everything you want without actually putting on a few pounds, or that you really can’t live without a job just on your parents money, or that every time you go to a relative’s house the first topic of discussion is marriage.
You realize this and it kind of sucks.

It liked my life before with fewer complications, less marriage proposals, less expenses, less bank issues, young parents, and loafing friends. I liked my life when I had the freedom to just go somewhere, whenever I wanted, to move or to go study, or just not do anything AT ALL and just be lazy and skip classes.

I think I am not the only one feeling like this. Check out this awesome article : http://thoughtcatalog.com/2012/25-things-ive-learned-in-my-twenties/.

Yea I hate getting old

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suit pants and long hours

Who decides "Ugly"?

No, I dont know!