To please your eyes

I recently went on a family reunion vacation trip to the hill country of Sri Lanka. As my father and I love to travel, we have been to these places millions of times. But this time I saw Sri Lanka like I have never seen before. Maybe or probably because I have been away for sometime. But I saw the most beautiful scenearies to fill my eyes, and the best Ceylon tea to satisfy my taste buds. The rich culture and religion of Nuwara Eliya was very soothing to see. I wish I had taken more pictures of the British influenced architecture but maybe its best I didn't. So that I have an excuse to make another trip to that beautiful paradise.

Here are some  breathtaking pictures from my beautiful country.
Location - Nuwara Eliya, Sri Lanka
All unedited images.Copyrights reserved.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suit pants and long hours

Who decides "Ugly"?

No, I dont know!