Breaking the silence

I know I know... I haven't written anything since MARCH! Guilty as charged! But I have good reasons as to why. I know that you dont really care about my personal life, but I am going to tell you anyway. I graduated, moved half way across the world back to my home country, and now just accepted a new offer at my dream company. Sounds like a fairy tale? Let me tell you it was the poopiest ride I have ever taken in my entire life. But during the ride it gave me an opportunity learn some valuable lessons that I thought I should share here.

1. Making a choice is hard. If it is hard enough to a point where you are up until 3 am in the morning trying to decide, there probably isn't a better choice. Just make decision and make it work.

2. Dreaming big is easy. Making those dreams come true means that you need to step outside of your comfort zone and take a risk. Not the easiest thing to do.

3. Always know that what ever you do there will always be an entourage of friends and family behind you. Not every one may agree with your decision at first but they will be there in the end.

4. Googling "how to make a tough choice" is not lame. In fact it will help :)

5. During the process you will feel like the most guttless person on earth because you cant man up and make a decision. Trust me it takes some time to grow some ba**s. Sorry I didnt know another way to put it :)

6. Never take the easy way out or the one that makes everyone happy. 'Cause you will end up miserable in the end. 

Life works funny. The more you grow up the harder it will get, and this really is true. The best lesson that I have learnt is that never give up on your self. It takes patience to make miracles happen. But it will happen one day or another.

So this one goes out to all those big dreamers. Cheers to our hopefully prosperous futures!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Suit pants and long hours

Who decides "Ugly"?

No, I dont know!