Just let it go

Recently my friends and I went to watch one of the most thought provoking movies of this year named Zindagi Na Milengi Dobra. It may or may not have been a good movie ( I am kind of on the fence about it) but it definitely made you walk out of the movie theater with a new out look on life (or at least a thought!)

So here are some thoughts that came across my mind that made me think twice about, that night in bed.

I turn back and look at my life, and sometimes wonder about all the little things that made me sad. All the fights, the arguments, the exams that failed, the times I made the wrong choices, the relationships that failed, the fights I gave up, the times I didn't speak up, the wrong times I did speak up.. all that just rushes in to my mind like my fathers maniac driving during the morning rush hour. 

But all those nights that I cried in bed, all those depressing feelings, seemed justifiable at that moment. But now I seem to have started a collection of those bad thoughts that keep coming in to my mind when ever I am sad. A collection of regret.

Zindagi Na Milengi Dobra means Wont get life back again.

You only get one shot. One shot at life to make it work.

Life really is too short. Its too short to clutter your mind with all this BS. Shit happens; but when it happens let it be on the place it landed and walk away (as dirty as it may sound). Fill your life up with the laughter, jokes, pranks, love, passion, work u cant live without, people you can dance up on tables with, food that you can fill your self up with until you look like a balloon.

Every day really is a new day. A new beginning.

No regrets.









Comments

  1. We need a post about your new job. Enough of life philosophy :p (Just kidding). I like how deep you think in your blog posts! please keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol Sara! Ok next one about the job ok!
    xox!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Suit pants and long hours

Who decides "Ugly"?

No, I dont know!