2012: a new year; a new plan

So I know its a bit late for the new year post as it is almost the end of February! But hey better late than never. Firstly I want to wish all of you a very happy 2012 and may this year be everything you wish for and more!

Every one has been wanting to know so what are my plans for this year. Let see if I can list some here, just the PG-13 ones.

1. Work and work

2. Stay away from trouble- Last year ended with so many shitty issues on a monthly basis,  but lets hope that this year would be better. It will probably be a hard thing to do considering the tendency of my attraction to trouble.

3. More chill with friends: Ok this is really not happening as much as I would like it to. I have been lacking time to spend with my friends here, and in WI. But not to worry the year is only begining :)

4. No gross finger nails: Last year i realized I dont really know how to properly do my nails. Should get this fixed.

5. KEEP THE BLOG RUNNING: I know really bad at that.

6. Visit WI before the end of this year: I solemnly swear that I will do everything under my power to make this happen. Suger coated with double dip chocolate promise!

7. Quality and not quantity: Lets leave it at that. No damn it I am talking about clothes!

So there it is I guess. My year 2012. Hope everyone is working on their new year resolutions! Keep kicking  butt this year- in everything that you do.

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suit pants and long hours

Who decides "Ugly"?

No, I dont know!