Comfort in strange things

Comfort is a strange thing. Its a feeling of being able to not think at all, and just stare in to nothingness and still be completely sober. Its not about being with the love of your life, or being on your favorite mattress. Its about that moment in life, where u just stop. just stop to not think, not plan, not talk... u just stop.

I recently found out that comforting moments are truly found in the most strangest things. There's a cat key holder on top of my table. And its been there since the dawn of the new age, but I find my self the most calm, when I am staring away in to the dirty notice board pin eyes of the cat. The world stops, the phone stops, the emails stop, callings for dinner stops.. everything just stops.

I truly believe that comfort is not something you can find when you feel like having it. It comes when you least expect it, when you least need it. It could be in the soap bubbles you find in the shower before you get to work, it could be on the back of a motorcycle ride with the wind ruining your hair, it could be a moment in a toilet at work, it could even be in a moment of zoning out at a meeting. But when its there, don't let go of it. Enjoy it, every minute of it, ever second of it while it lasts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suit pants and long hours

Who decides "Ugly"?

No, I dont know!