Confused

This was something that I had written in 2008. It was one of those blue days when I was feeling poopy. Yesterday when I went home I wanted to go through my facebook to see what I had (yea its a mess). I found this and thought it relates to what I am feeling now (well to a certain extent, there is actually an old boyfriend in there somewhere too...)
Thought I should share it with everyone.

Click
Everything just stops in the moment.
Assignments, exams, speeches and homework.
I wonder; have I been making the right choices?
Maybe I should have just stayed undecided.

Sometimes I wonder if I have scarified enough
I wonder how much I can hold on; be tough.
At times I feel my heart being torn apart
Deep within where no one is supposed to harm.

How much I sometimes miss those moments,
Of being together; caring, sharing our desires.
Those days when things were not so complicated,
Maybe made me take things for granted.

Why is making the right choice so difficult?
Why is it hard to be so committed?
They say choices never come without opportunity cost,
Well then maybe this is my own tragic loss.

Why do we have to make so many choices?
Maybe cause we have so many options.
Sticking to your choice is the toughest; it should be,
But hey who said life was going to be so easy?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suit pants and long hours

Who decides "Ugly"?

No, I dont know!